Why Strands of Pebbles™ ?
Universal Prayer | Meditation Beads?
Simply put, it’s my personal Divinely Inspired name for Multi-Faith, Inter-Denominational, Ecumenical Prayer | Meditation Beads (aka Rosaries) of my own design.
Divine Mother along with my Angels and Guides gave me the schematics for these Prayer Beads, specifically the symbology of the number of beads, their specific placement and the materials used.
The design includes usage by any and all faiths/paths, and the material is earth-oriented.
Metaphysical Properties of Tree Agate
- Tree Agate brings strength and stability, the power to persevere, and the ability to meet a challenge of working one’s harvest with greater stamina. As these qualities become rooted in your being, you will find yourself much more open to receive the prosperity and abundance that is likely to manifest all around you through the influence of this stone – a stone which helps you bring your ‘harvest home’.
- Tree Agate will also bring the intricacies of life into better focus, encouraging you to be able to better see the connectivity of the branches within life’s web, and will then help you keep from getting too caught up in all its details. Tree Agate tells you not to miss the forest for the trees. It pushes you to enjoy the busyness of any season of harvest without getting overwhelmed by it, by asking you to remember just what truly is important.
- Use Tree Agate to enrich your life, to bring expansion yet stability to your surroundings, to enhance your own growth and feelings of self-worth, and to branch out and discover the unique treasures of family and friends.
and now onto Moss Agate. . .
- Moss agate is one of the more modest members of the crystal world. It lacks the glitter of lapis lazuli, the radiance of clear quartz, or the chatoyance of tiger’s eye, a flashier representative of the agate family. However, if you examine a moss agate closely (and especially if you hold it up to the light) you may discover a world within it.
- This stone is characteristically white or clear with an internal pattern of black, gray, brown, red, or green. I find the green to be the most beautiful. Its interior resembles a delicate and beautiful plant, or when the imagination is fully active, a forest.
- Because of these markings this stone has traditionally been considered to have a special relationship with nature. Traditionally, it’s been considered a good stone for people involved in botany or agriculture, and many people feel that it can be used to establish a connection with nature spirits.
- Its markings have another significance. It can be used to correct imbalances and conflicts between the left brain (the logical, rational side) and the right brain (related to intuition and seeing the unity of things or ideas). It can help highly methodical people to let go of some of their restrictions, and assists highly creative people to manifest their visions in practical ways.
Healing properties of moss agate
Moss Agate strengthens in times of stress.
It is helpful in relieving sensitivities to weather and pollution. Midwives use it to assist in successful birthing. It is used to speed up recovery, conteract long term illnesses, cleanse the circulatory and elimination systems.
These “Strands of Pebbles™” “Rosaries” have a fully reversible focal, which is an equalateral 4-way “cross”. They are, essentially, 2 intersected Infinity Symbols, and denote the 4 directions or the 4 elements (Earth, Water, Fire, Air). Being Multi-faith/path, Ecumenical, and Inter-Denominational, this focal “cross” is pleasing and acceptable to all, including Christians.
The Focal is PEWTER ~
- Since Tin is the metal associated with Jupiter, the most beneficent of planets, Pewter is thought to bring good fortune to its wearer.
- Wearing Pewter is said to attract money to oneself.
- Ancient Alchemists believed putting Tin in a tank full of ants on a certain night, would turn tin into silver.
- There is mention of using Tin on New Year’s Eve to predict events of the coming year. Tin was melted, and then thrown into a vat of cool water. The nodules created were interpreted to foretell the coming year.
- Pewter was originally Tin alloyed with Lead, however today, it is made with Copper and Antimony, as we now know Lead is poisonous.
- In olden days, Pewter was fashioned into goblets and plates for the wealthy. Pewter never tarnishes and is strong enough to hold up to everyday use.
- In Western and Eastern Astrology, the metal is associated with the planet Jupiter, who rules Sagittarius and secondarily, Pisces.
- Ancient Egyptians believed Tin and Lead to be the same metal, but in different forms. Tin is found in Ancient Egyptian burial sites.
- Healing Properties: Placed upon the forehead, thought to reduce headaches. Placed on the chest, thought to help with lung ailments.
PEWTER is very grounding, and brings the wearer or user back to Reality.
The FOCAL and its Meanings, both mystical and metaphysical:
The cross is one of the most ancient human symbols, and is used by many religions. It is frequently a representation of the division of the world into four elements, four directions or cardinal points. The cross also indicates the fullness of the Universe, or represents the four corners of the Earth.
Alternately it represents the union of the concepts of divinity, the vertical line, and the world, the horizontal line.
Of course, there is also the Christian Cross, and as there are so many representations of it, whether traditional cross-shaped, crucifix style, or Celtic, Egyptian, Greek, Jerusalem, etc, the equal armed Cross encompasses all versions.
The “continuous” cross motif also represents Unity.
The Focal chosen has as all arms of equal length, thereby non-offensive to any faith or spiritual path.
Velveteen Pouch included with every
” Strands of Pebbles™ “
Thank you for your continued patience!
Announcement: January 11, 2011 – please see the UPDATE page for latest news.
Announcement: January 11, 2011 - I must increase $2.00 to $21.95 – S&H remains included! and , you may use the ORDER HERE page.